26 September 2018
Release 29 of ANDS Online Services is scheduled for implementation on Wednesday, 3 October 2018, between 8am and 12pm AEST. This release implements a number of enhancements to Research Data Australia (RDA), DOI Service, IGSN Service, and Research Vocabularies Australia (RVA). Below is the list of all the changes planned for this release.
Research Data Australia
- Update social login API integrations
- Implement a single client account for both Production and Test minting
Research Vocabularies Australia
- Public release of Vocabularies Registry API
- Amendments to RVA Give Feedback page
- Replacement of Metadata Quality Report with new Metadata Content Report
- Implement fields which make it easier for a user to link to an ORCID ID
- Implement fields which make it easier for a user to link to a grant/project
- Upgrade the ORCID widget to use V2.0 of the ORCID API
During the implementation, the following services are impacted:
- Research Data Australia (RDA)
- RDA Registry
- DOI Service
- Research Vocabularies Australia (RVA) portal
- Handle Service
- IGSN Service
The following services are not impacted and will still be available during release implementation:
- RVA editor (PoolParty)
- DOI resolution
- Handle resolution
A soft release on Demo is happening on Tuesday, 2 Ocotber 2018. The following services will be intermittently unavailable during the day:
- Demo RDA
- Demo RVA
- Handle test service
The list of changes and their impact and requirements are available on the ANDS latest software release Impact and Requirements page.
Please schedule your activities accordingly. Feedback or comments should be sent to email@example.com. Thank you for your support.
This page has no comments.