- Conduct a search to locate the records you wish to tag.
- If you only wish to tag a subset of the returned records use the steps outlined in Selecting records to tag to select the specific records.
- Select the type of tag you wish to add to the records (Public or Secret). Public is selected by default.
- Enter a word or phrase for the tag.
'+ Add Tag'button. The tag will be assigned to the records.
- Adding a tag to 50+ records can take up to 5 minutes as all the tagged records need to be re-indexed.
- As explained in the Search for records section of this document, all records you have access to will be returned in the default search. Adding a tag with the default search loaded will add the tag to all records.
This page has no comments.