- After logging in, click on
'Add New Record'from the main menu on the upper right hand of the screen.
- Go to your data source then click on the
'Add New Record'button on the right hand corner of the screen.
2. The following screen will be displayed.
4. Click on
'Add New Collection' button. The record metadata entry form will be displayed.
6. Navigate to each tab on the left to add the record metadata or you can click on either of these buttonsto navigate to the next our the previous tab.
6. When done, click onbutton to save your changes.
7. The record will automatically be saved as Draft. The next window will be displayed giving you options to choose the next step.
- Publish this record - The record will be published and visible in Research Data Australia
- View this Record in the Registry - Allows you to get back to the manual entry form and edit your record.
- Preview in Research Data Australia - Gives you the opportunity to preview how the record will be displayed in RDA before publication.