27 October 2015
Release 17.1 of ANDS Online Services is scheduled for implementation tomorrow, 28 October 2015 between 9:00am and 12:00pm AEDT.
The following services will experience degraded performance during implementation:
- Research Data Australia (RDA)
- Cite My Data (DOI) service
- Identify My Data (Handle) service
- Research Vocabularies Australia (RVA)
- ANDS Registry
Demo soft release will be implemented TODAY, 27 October between 3:00pm to 5:00pm AEDT.
This service release includes a number of RDA, RVA and ANDS Registry bug fixes and minor enhancements:
ANDS Vocabulary Service
- Implementation of a Demo environment for RVA portal
- Display enhancements to vocabulary portal (MyVocabs, Vocabulary search, Vocabulary CMS, Add Vocabulary, etc.) user interface such as:
- Required field visual indicator
- Display labels for version access point types
- RVA will now prevent creation of vocabulary slug that already exists in the system
- Added a link to the RVA service agreement from the 'Add Vocabulary' page
- Introduction of 'Help' button in the RVA portal
- 'Owner' field information included in the portal
Research Data Australia
- Fixed an issue with the Contributor Page's 'Subjects' link which was previously not working
- 'Preview in RDA' will now display maps properly for draft records
- Corrected display of search links in Theme CMS
- Removed the old Vocabulary Catalogue from the ANDS Registry menu
- Included alternative names in SOLR title index
For any comments or questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
This page has no comments.