ANDS Online Services Release 12.2 is scheduled for implementation on 30th April 2014.
Below is the list of changes included in this Service Release. If you have any question or comment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. A reminder will be sent out on release day.
- A number of enhancements to Research Data Australia to improve Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Theme Page optimisation - improved Theme Page display and enhanced Theme CMS
- Fixed a bug wherein a matching record which has more than one identifier is not displayed in the ANDS Suggested Links
- Improved record harvest process by allowing the Registry to accept metadatPrefix other than 'rif'
- Fixed an issue with the display of records with matching identifiers
- Fixed the box drawing and display functionality of the Location Capture Widget
- Implementation of Connections Explorer for ANDS Suggested Links subjects
- Fixed the Primary links functionality
- Inclusion of tags that match ANZSRC subjects in the Subject facet in Research Data Australia
Thank you for your support.
This page has no comments.