Release 22 of ANDS Online Services is scheduled for implementation on 7 December 2016. This release implements a number of Research Data Australia, Research Vocabularies Australia and ANDS Registry bug fixes and enhancement requests received through the ANDS Service Desk.
Research Data Australia
- Update the ordering of related people in the title bar of collection records so that principal investigators are displayed first
Research Vocabularies Australia
- Migrate RVA editor to PoolParty Release 5.6
- Update RVA Toolkit to work with PoolParty Release 5.6
- Update RVA Editor Admin Tool to work with PoolParty Release 5.6
- Update the Elda library used inside the LDA web application to the latest release
More information about PoolParty Release 5.6 will be provided in a separate communication to registered users of the ANDS PoolParty service.
- Refactor ANDS Registry import and ingest process into smaller, robust, and testable components
DOI (Cite My Data) service
- Implement solution to security vulnerability in Cite My Data service
This page has no comments.