Service Release 23.1 of ANDS Online Services is scheduled for implementation on 10 May 2017 from 8:00am to 12:00pm AEST. During the implementation, the following services will be unavailable:
- Research Data Australia (RDA)
- ANDS Collections Registry
- ANDS DOI Service
- ANDS Handle Service
- Research Vocabularies Australia (RVA)
- Increase the DB character limit for records titles to accommodate records with very long titles
- Fix the display of some ANZSRC-FOR codes containing special characters
- Enhance the RDA algorithm used to identify and suggest similar datasets - this includes:
- Identification of datasets that have a 'hasAssociationWith' relationship to the dataset being viewed
- Using record view events to infer relationships between collections.
- Excluding datasets from Similar datasets if they are already displayed in the record view (ie. Related datasets)
- Add the distinct text 'TEST_DOI' to test DOI identifiers in order to make them easily recognisable.
- Fix an issue with My DOIs admin interface where changes to a clients configuration does not propagate to DataCite.
- Enhance RDA link checker to handle URLs that contain UTF-8 encoded characters
- Implement OAI-PMH export of Scholix metadata records
This page has no comments.