11 October 2017
Release 25 of ANDS Online Services is scheduled for implementation on 11 October 2017 from 8:00am to 12:00pm ADST. This release implements a number of Research Data Australia, Research Vocabularies Australia and ANDS Registry bug fixes and enhancement requests received through the ANDS Service Desk.
Research Data Australia
- Correct the display title for party records with both 'superior' and 'subordinate' primary name parts
- Update the Temporal search filter behaviour to be inclusive
- Fix issue where access points for collections are being duplicated under the Go To Data Provider button on the view page
- Ensure RDA URLs with only the ID are resolved to the full URL
Research Vocabularies Australia
- Correctly display related entity URLs and identifiers in the related entity preview popout on the vocabulary view page
- Clean-up of existing Sesame repository on re-import of a vocabulary version
- Display a user-friendly version of the development changelog on the Online Services Homepage
During the implementation the following services are impacted:
- Research Data Australia (RDA)
- RDA Registry
- Research Vocabularies Australia (RVA) portal
- ANDS DOI service
- RVA editor (PoolParty)
- ANDS Handle service
A soft release on Demo is happening on 10 October. The following services will be intermittently unavailable during the day:
- Demo RDA
- Demo RVA
A separate email with the list of impact and requirements for each change will be sent out before the release. For any comments or questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
This page has no comments.