Release 20 of ANDS Online Services is scheduled for implementation early August 2016. This release implements a completely new logging, analysis and reporting infrastructure for ANDS systems and a number of Research Data Australia (RDA), Research Vocabularies Australia (RVA) and Tools bug fixes and enhancement requests received through the ANDS Service Desk.
Research Data Australia
- Logging and Reporting:
- Implementation of ELK stack to support logging and reporting activities
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Remove RDA Help Text from page template and load on demand to improve Google indexing of RDA pages
- Develop a Googlebot version of RDA pages
- Record view page:
- Implement a printable version of an RDA view page
- Update the display of citationMetadata identifiers as hyperlinks where possible
- Fix the display of RDA theme page badge for 'open data' tagged datasets
- Revisit the logic for creating resolvable links for supported identifiers in RDA
- Update '_text_" field in Search to 'fulltext'
Research Vocabularies Australia
- Fix alignment of RVA portal My Vocabs headings.
- DOI Broken Link Tool: Exclude deactivated DOIs when checking broken links.
- RDA Broken Link Tool: Ignore leading or trailing space(s) in the URL/URI.
For any comments or questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
This page has no comments.