RDA relationship graph visualisation
- Within the record view page, RDA users will start to see a visual presentation of a record's relationships through the new relationship graph. Each node on the graph will provide users with some basic information about the related entity and will allow them to easily navigate to a linked page (e.g ORCID page, RDA page, etc.), as applicable. If no related object exists for that record, the graph will be hidden from view.
- Enhancements to the IGSN service to support evolving Geoscience community requirements
DOI Service maintenance
Integration of DataCite DOI Fabrica API into the ARDC DOI Service.
Implement a process to allow clients to transfer ownership (hosting and management) of all or selected DOIs to another ARDC client or even to another allocating agent outside of the ARDC.
Research Data Australia
- Optimisation of the relationship graph on record view pages
DOI Service accounts consolidation
Consolidation of DOI client accounts at DataCite which will allow administrators to manage a client’s Test and Production accounts under a single client account. Each account will contain two App IDs with separate shared secrets while all domains and IP addresses from the Test and Production accounts will be combined in the new account format.
Handle Service enhancement
- Optimisation of Handle Service to support the RAID initiative
Research Vocabularies Australia
- Engage with key NCRIS facilities such as ABS, CSIRO, AITSIS, NAA, Social Science, etc. to facilitate and support the implementation of RVA.
IGSN Service enhancement
- Enhancements to the IGSN service API to further support M2M management of identifiers
- Continue work on enhancing the IGSN service in response to the requirement of the Geoscience community
Research Data Australia index optimisation
RDA Index optimisation (investigate/implement Graph db into pipeline)
Review of interoperability of the DOI system with DataCite API and schment
- Work on the review of the interoperability of the DOI system with DataCite API and schema will commence on Q1 2019.
Services Registry portal enhancement
- Enhancements to the Services Registry portal to to support services
Investigate PURL service with AAF and AGLDWG
Research Data Australia usage metrics implementation
IGSN and Handle Service logging enhancement
Improvements to event logging for the IGSN and Handle services in order to understand usage, accelerate problem analysis and enable the ARDC to make better and more informed planning decisions
Research Vocabularies Australia new functionality
- A more user-friendly way of presenting a vocabulary’s SPARQL endpoint will be provided on vocabulary view pages. The existing view page offers the SPARQL endpoint only as a “raw” link; clicking the link gives an error message, which is correct, but not helpful for most users. The new offering will allow more users to “get started” using SPARQL endpoints. (e.g. Yasgui)
- An improved concept “browse tree” will be implemented for vocabulary view pages. The existing browse tree works well for most SKOS vocabularies hosted on RVA, but for a number of vocabularies, the browse tree is not currently shown, or, the browse tree that is shown is incomplete or misleading.
This page has no comments.