Release 37 of ARDC Online Services is scheduled for implementation on Tuesday 19 May , between 8am and 12pm AEST . This release implements a number of enhancements and bug fixes to Research Data Australia, Research Vocabularies Australia and DOI service. Below is the list of all the changes planned for this release.
Research Data Australia
New harvest method to support harvesting from APIs that implement the US Government Project Open Data API.
- New harvest method to support harvesting from the Australian Research Council Grants portal API.
- Increase allocated processing time for Scholix metadata to prevent process from failing.
- Fix bug where cache for graph visualisation is not refreshed after record content is updated.
Research Vocabularies Australia
Restrict crawlers from accessing specific SISSVoc pages.
- Add support for Research Organization Registry (ROR) identifiers.
- Removal of broken "ARDC Online Services" link from portal footer
- Remove erroneous text from search index for SKOS hiddenLabel values
- Creation and configuration of consortium accounts in DataCite Fabrica. (Note : This change is in preparation for the transition from the ARDC DOI services to DataCite services. A separate communication will be sent to all DOI Service users regarding this change.)
During the implementation, the following services are impacted:
- Research Vocabularies Australia portal
The following services are not impacted and will still be available during release implementation:
- Research Data Australia portal and RDA Registry
- RVA editor (PoolParty)
- DOI service
- DOI Resolution
- Handle service
- Handle Resolution
- IGSN service
- IGSN resolution
A soft release on Demo is happening on Monday 18 May. The following services will be intermittently unavailable during the soft release:
- Research Vocabularies Australia Demo portal
Please schedule your activities accordingly. Feedback or comments should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your support.
This page has no comments.