Meeting details:

Attendees:

  1. Anne Stevenson (CSIRO)
  2. Dave Connell (AAD)
  3. Daniela Nastasie (UniSA)
  4. Irina Bastrakova (GA)
  5. Jingbo Wang (NCI)
  6. Marianne Browne 
  7. Nigel Ward (QUT)
  8. Peter Walsh (UTas)
  9. Siddeswara Guru (TERN)
  10. Adrian Burton (ANDS)
  11. Gerry Ryder (ANDS)
  12. Liz Woods (ANDS)
  13. Cel Pilapil (ANDS)

Apologies:

Conal Tuohy (VeRSI), Gavan McCarthy (UNIMELB), Neil Godfrey (CDU), Steve Androulakis (Monash), Simon Porter (UNIMELB)

 

Agenda:

1. Welcome - Nigel Ward

2. Status of action items – Nigel Ward/ Cel Pilapil

3. Discussion of RIF-CS change proposal and briefing paper (ANDS, RAB members)

4. Other business - Nigel Ward/Adrian Burton

5. Date and time of next meeting, if necessary

 

D I S C U S S I O N :

A. Status of action items from previous meeting

No

Action

Responsible

Status/Comments

1

Draft a new version of the paper with the suggested proposal from Daniela

Gerry/Daniela

Options 1 & 2 of the paper now drafted and ready to be presented to the RAB.

2

Clarify what terms to use and provide clear definition of those terms

ANDS

This is part of the proposal paper that will be discussed by Daniela and Gerry

3

Send a doodle poll and send the meeting invite based on most members’ availability.

Cel

Completed.  Meeting scheduled 22Oct at 12pm (AEDT)

 

NOTE: Link to previous meeting’s minutes  is here.

 

B. RIF-CS Schema recommended changes:

1.     ‘open access’ definition and accessRights element vocabulary (discussed by Gerry Ryder)

This proposal aims to:

 Discussion:

Decision:  Variation of option 2 agreed by majority

 Actions:

C.     Other Business:  None.

D.    Date and time of next meeting:

ACTIONS:

No

Action

Responsible

Status/Comments

1

Update the proposal with he Option 2 types discussed and agreed by majority  - Daniela/Gerry

Gerry/Daniela

 

2

Distribute the new accessRights types and definitions to the RAB for comment  - Cel

Cel