As communicated to partners on 28 March 2017, ANDS Services will be migrated to a new service infrastructure provider effective 11 April 2017. The migration will take place between 8am and 5pm AEST. During this period many services will be unavailable.
- ANDS DOI minting services (Manual & M2M)
- Research Data Australia (RDA)
- ANDS Collections Registry
Services intermittently impacted:
- Research Vocabularies Australia (RVA) portal My Vocabs authentication
- DOI resolution service
- RVA editor (PoolParty)
- ANDS Handle service
Impact and Requirements:
Following the migration, all services will be restored to normal operation. While the change in infrastructure provider is unlikely to affect the majority of our data providers, some providers will be impacted due to a change in IP address.
- Change: Our production server IP address for the ANDS Registry/Harvester will change from 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11.
- Who is affected? Data Providers/Registry Data Source Administrators (DSAs) who implement IP restrictions/filtering.
- Action required: Contributors who implement IP restrictions or filtering, should ensure that the new IP address 18.104.22.168 is granted permission to connect to the harvest URL/repository. If you are unsure, please get in touch with your local IT Support for assistance.
- Impact: Scheduled harvests will fail until the new IP address has been granted access to retrieve records from your harvest URL/repository. Providers who manually add records to RDA are not impacted by this change.
- Documentation affected/needed: Online Services Technical Updates.
Release announcements will be sent to ANDS staff, Data Source Administrators, ANDS partners and general users. If you have any questions or comments, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your support.