Previewing and sharing a Contributor Page
- Once you have made the required changes to your Contributor Page and saved them you can use the
'Preview' button shown at the top of the page to preview how the final page will look in Research Data Australia (RDA).
- Preview pages are not discoverable by general users of RDA but can be viewed by anybody who has the preview URL.
- The Preview page allows you to share a draft Contributor Page with others, especially for approval, before requesting it to be published.
Publishing a Contributor Page
- When you have finished editing your Contributor Page and have gotten approval for it to be published, you can request publication in RDA by clicking on the
'Request Publication' button shown at the top of the page.
- The request will be sent to the Services team (an auto-generated JIRA issue will be created for your publication request) who will review the page and contact the requestor (normally the data source administrator) to ensure that the appropriate authorisation has been obtained within your organisation to publish the content, if not done so already.
- The Services Team will then publish the page to RDA.